Abbott Laboratories Ireland Limited is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of a wide range of hospital, nutritional and diagnostic products.
Abbott Laboratories Ireland Limited was the first Abbott business unit to be established in Ireland in 1946.
The Irish commercial operation distributes and sells products from Abbott’s diagnostics, diabetes care and nutritional businesses.
Nutrition products supported include:
- Specialised nutritional drinks and tube feeds
- Tube feeds Jevity and Osmolite
- Paediatric nutritional drinks and tube feeds, including PaediaSure
- Infant formula
For more information on Abbott's nutrition business, please visit www.abbottnutrition.ie.
Diagnostics Products supported include:
Our blood screening instruments and tests are used worldwide in blood banks to insure the safety of the world’s blood supply. The cornerstone of our diagnostic products is immunodiagnostics, the science of measuring the antigen/antibody reactions to detect diseases and other medical conditions. Product areas covered include:
Diabetes care products supported include:
- FreeStyle Lite blood glucose meter
- A meter for people on the go. No coding required. Small and convenient to carry. Easy to test, day or night. Fast – only 5 seconds to get test result (average).
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose meter
- No coding required, larger numbers, easier-to-read larger buttons, easy to hold.
- FreeStyle Optium Neo blood glucose and blood ketone monitoring system
- Designed for people who regularly test their blood glucose and also need to test for ketones. No coding required.
- Testing Strips
- Our test strips are designed to be simple to use and provide trusted accuracy. The FreeStyle Lite test strips are manufactured in Donegal.
- FreeStyle Auto-Assist Software
- Helping you to get more from your meter.
For more information on Abbott's diabetes care business, visit www.abbottdiabetescare.ie.
Abbott Laboratories Ireland Limited
Liffey Valley Office Campus