HELPING PEOPLE WITH DIABETES ENJOY HEALTHIER, ACTIVE LIVES.
Our focus is to help people with diabetes lead healthier, happier lives. That’s why we’re dedicated to developing life-changing technology that will provide glucose readings faster, and with less inconvenience, to help people take charge of their diabetes. To help you more easily recognise glucose trends and care for people with diabetes, we also provide state-of-the-art software for tracking and analysing data.
We understand that consistent and accurate glucose results are critical for any diabetes management plan. Together, we can provide people with the education and diabetes management tools they need to help them make better choices every day and live active, healthy lives.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Our easy-to-use meters provide accurate results and reports for more meaningful insights, and come with a variety of features to meet the individual needs of people living with diabetes.
Explore Our Products
FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System
The FreeStyle Libre flash glucose monitoring system gives people with diabetes the freedom to monitor their glucose level without the pain of routine fingerpicks1. With just a quick scan of the reader over the sensor, users can see a complete picture2 of their glucose levels including the current glucose reading, 8-hour history and trend arrow3, showing if their glucose level is going up, down or staying steady.
Our digital health solutions, including FreeStyle LibreLink, our phone app,4 and LibreView5, a secure, cloud-based solution, provide consistent, easy-to-read reports that can be easily shared between patient and healthcare professional.
FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose & β-Ketone Monitoring System
FreeStyle Optium Neo System is an easy-to-use blood glucose meter designed with special features to help insulin-using patients take a more active role in their diabetes management. The patient-friendly design of the FreeStyle Optium Neo System was created to help users manage their diabetes efficiently.
Our point-of-care hand-held devices provide fast, accurate results of glucose or beta-ketone levels, help minimise user errors to protect patient safety and enable more efficient collaboration with members of your team.
FreeStyle Precision Pro Blood Glucose and β-Ketone Monitoring System
The FreeStyle Precision Pro is a blood glucose monitoring system designed for the hospital with triple protection. Safeguarding the integrity of your hospital blood glucose and β-ketone point-of-care testing process.
FreeStyle Optium Neo H
The FreeStyle Optium Neo H is designed for easy bedside testing providing accuracy, safety and compliance – all within easy reach. The quality control reminder encourages adherence to hospital protocols and out-of-range indicators support prompt action on critical blood glucose levels.
1. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels, or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported but the symptoms do not match the system readings.
2. For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours.
3. The glucose trend arrow may not always appear with every reading.
4. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the app readings. The FreeStyle Libre sensor communicates with the FreeStyle Libre reader that started it or the FreeStyle LibreLink app that started it. A sensor started by the FreeStyle Libre reader will also communicate with the FreeStyle LibreLink app. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is compatible with NFC-enabled smartphones running Android OS 5.0 or later and with iPhone 7 and later running OS 11 and later. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc.
5. LibreView is developed and distributed by Newyu, Inc. The minimum system configuration required to use LibreView as a data viewer is: Safari release 10.1, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox release 32.0, or Chrome release 37.0, installed on a computer running Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Anniversary update. LibreView Device Drivers are installed in order to upload data from a device connected to the computer. Refer to the LibreView Quick Start Guide for additional information.
ADC-15407 v1.0 10/19
Please be aware that the website you have requested is intended for the residents of a particular country or region, as noted on that site. As a result, the site may contain information on pharmaceuticals, medical devices and other products or uses of those products that are not approved in other countries or regions.
The website you have requested also may not be optimized for your specific screen size.
Links which take you out of Abbott worldwide websites are not under the control of Abbott, and Abbott is not responsible for the contents of any such site or any further links from such site. Abbott is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Abbott.
The website that you have requested also may not be optimized for your screen size.